About UV-C LEDs
UVC’s wavelength is germicidal—meaning it is capable of inactivating microorganisms, such as bacteria, viruses and fungi. This quality makes UVC an effective, environmentally-friendly and chemical-free way to eradicate dangerous microorganisms in any environment.
Ultra-Violet (UV) light is invisible to human eyes. It can be subdivided into three categories: UVA, UVB and UVC. UV-A from 320 to 400 nm, UV-B from 280 to 320 nm and UV-C from 200 to 280 nm.
UVC radiation is known to break the DNA of bacteria, viruses and spores. As a result, they are rendered harmless.
Our products have Humanzied Configuaration-Alarm device, Timer and Motion Sensor.
UV Purification HighBay
- UVC radiation destroys the DNA of the pathogens and stops bacteria replication, eventually causing it to deactivate
- No ozone or other secondary contaminants
- No waste is generated
- Keeping Safety by the Humanizing Configuration for the Alarm Device with the Delay Switch and Motion Sensor
With the development of society, people pay more and more attention to food safety. For this purpose, we designed this professional Food Processing Light with industry-authoritative NSF certificate.
- IP69K + Nano-coating: No water/steam/dust ingress, comprehensive protection
- NSF/LFGB/CE/ROHS certificates: No toxic chemicals, safety guaranteed
- 160 Lm/W + Super loop design: Energy saving; Anti-glare, comfortable lighting