What makes us different?
A proud Canadian owned and operated company
Dedicated in assisting small businesses, commercial and industrial projects from concept to installation and retrofit program applications
Free Lighting Audit
Providing a free lighting audit and analysis for businesses, commercials and industrials facilities
Offering the comprehensive portfolio of Residential, Commercial and Industrial products
Implementing the most cost-effective LED lighting solutions that is best-suited to the project’s requirements by our experienced engineering team
Commited to Excellence
Committed to excellence by building a strong reputation as a leader in value, quality and customer service
What makes our products the best?
Lumesmart’s products have earned the ENERGY STAR label by meeting the energy efficiency requirements set forth in ENERGY STAR product specifications
Lumesmart’s products have been passed UL standard. UL stands for Underwriters Laboratories in the United States. UL has laboratories in several other countries, and in Canada their mark of approval is cUL.
Philips and Cree chipset for commercial and industrial products
Lumesmart’s products are CSA approved. CSA International is a North-American leader in product testing and certification
Lumesmart’s commercial and industrial products are DLC listed. The Design Lights Consortium (DLC) is a voluntary certification initiative for LED technology requiring lighting products to comply with minimum performance standards in three critical areas: distribution, color and longevity/stress
5-year full warranty
- Hosting annual environmental seminar on the Earth Day to educate about the importance of the Climate Change and How clean technologies in different industries can support saving the nature from the effects of Global Warming
- Nominated for 7th annual powering prosperity awards with the Ontario Sustainable Energy Association in the Community project of the year 2017
- Sponsored by TD Canada Trust as one of the successful businesses in green industry to be a part of the TD Green Street at the 10th Annual Green Living Show held on April 15-17, 2016
- One of the board director at, Canada China Trade Innovation Alliance (CCTIA)
- Proudly supporting David Suzuki foundation, dedicated to protect the environment in 2nd the Echo Health Living Show held on April 27th 2014
- Certified in recognition of valuable and educational contribution to the Echo Health Living Show held on April 27th 2014
- Proud Sponsor of the 8th Annual Joy of Aging Event, to “Care to Make a Difference” and support this event which was aimed at raising funds to purchase and install a second permanent and more powerful Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanner at Mackenzie Richmond Hill Hospital